Please be courteous and adhere to our policy:
Handheld cameras, video cameras, and camera phones are welcome at both farms during normal operating hours, subject to the following:
- Photographs and videos taken are for your personal use only and may not be sold.
- Professional shoots, including wedding, engagement, and modeling, are not permitted.
- Natural light only is allowed; no flash or other extra light fixtures.
- Selfie sticks are welcome when used with caution.
- Tripods, monopods, handheld microphones, and other external equipment are not permitted.
- You may not clear or reserve space for your photos; do not ask anyone on the farm to move or change their normal behavior.
We have a strict policy because, in the past, professional photographers have come to the farm and expected to be able to take photos. This has disrupted our customers as the farms are quite busy during the season.
Privacy and Visitor Experience
Please be mindful that your photography or video activities respect the needs and privacy of other visitors and do not distract staff or volunteers from their primary duties. Peltzer Pines reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to withhold and/or withdraw permission to photograph or videotape on its premises if it is a disruption to the experience of other customers.
Live-Streaming Video Apps
Live-streaming video apps such as Periscope, Snapchat, Instagram and Facebook Live are permitted on the farm, subject to the same conditions described above. We ask that any live broadcasts respect the privacy of other visitors and that volunteers and staff not be interviewed or otherwise engaged in a way that takes them away from their primary job duties. Again, live streams must not be sold or used for profit in any way.
For safety and security reasons, drones are not permitted on any of our farms.
Use of the Peltzer Pines name, Mark, or Logo
Any commercial or other unauthorized use of any transmission, picture, film/type, writing, drawing, or other depiction or description of the Peltzer Pines name, mark, or logo is prohibited.
We love to see the personal photos you take on the farm. If you post to social media be sure to include #peltzerpines or check-in at our location.